Website Aldi UK
Aldi UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Aldi Careers – Area Manager in North Wales for Full Time at their offices in North Wales, Wales, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Aldi Careers – Area Manager in North Wales||Company Name:||Aldi UK||Job Location:||North Wales, Wales, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Aldi||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Graduate Area Manager, you will be trained to operate multiple stores whilst managing and getting the best out of your teams. Alongside being involved in every aspect of the business from ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, to liaising with the wider business to executive new initiatives. And the best bit? You’ll gain a lot of skills from your hard work but receive amazing support and incredible benefits.
- Working on personal and team projects, building relationships and solving problems.
- Prioritises workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
- Open minded individual.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- 2:1 Degree in any discipline.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- UK driving licence.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North Wales, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A