Website Aldi UK
Aldi UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Aldi Careers UK – Area Manager in Cheshire for Full Time at their offices in Cheshire, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Aldi Careers UK – Area Manager in Cheshire||Company Name:||Aldi UK||Job Location:||Cheshire, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Aldi||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Graduate Area Manager, you will be trained to operate multiple stores whilst managing and getting the best out of your teams. Alongside being involved in every aspect of the business from ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, to liaising with the wider business to executive new initiatives. And the best bit? You’ll gain a lot of skills from your hard work but receive amazing support and incredible benefits.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Prioritises workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Open minded individual.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- UK driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- Leadership skills.
- 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels.
- 2:1 Degree in any discipline.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cheshire, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A