Website Aldi UK
Aldi UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Aldi Careers UK – Quality Manager for Full Time at their offices in Atherstone, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Aldi Careers UK – Quality Manager||Company Name:||Aldi UK||Job Location:||Atherstone, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Aldi||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager in the exciting area we call Non-Food. At Aldi that means candles, bleach, nappies, toilet roll and so much more! Delighting customers with great processes AND great quality is in our DNA.
- You will have previous experience in multiple areas of non-Food and be keen to expand your knowledge further within these product categories.
- Part of this role is managing and motivating a team of quality assistants so you will already be a strong people manager and great communicator, you will be able to influence all levels within the business.
- As a Quality Manager you will have a good track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- This fast-paced role involves managing the product safety, quality, and legality of our own label products in non-Food.
- Making sure that we work with a trusted supply base and ensuring our products meet our high product specifications is a key part of this role.
- You will be well versed in using data to drive decision making which is at the heart of everything we do.
- You will have the confidence and expertise to communicate with knowledge and passion with our Buying Teams and through your team of direct reports, you will help to drive and shape the technical strategy for this product area.
- Extensive experience of non- food categories at Management level
- Experienced in Risk assessment, crisis, incident, and product safety management
- Technical experience in Retail, Manufacturing or Quality Assurance
- Experience of KPI Management.
- Educated to Degree level in subjects such as: Science, Law, Engineering, Textiles etc.
- Previous experience in change management and the ability to work cross functionally with Commercial teams/other business functions
- Confident communicator with the ability to effectively manage suppliers and additional external stakeholders.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atherstone, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A