Website Aldi UK
Aldi UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Aldi Jobs – Assistant Store Manager in Aberdeenshire for Full Time at their offices in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Aldi Jobs – Assistant Store Manager in Aberdeenshire||Company Name:||Aldi UK||Job Location:||Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Aldi||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
You will be responsible for achieving the highest sales possible, whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment. Our Assistant Store Managers are passionate about doing well, driving high performing teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Regular communication with the Area Manager to ensure best practice in sales development, stock control and financial management of the store.
- All aspects of employee management, development and people performance.
- Strong leadership skills and due diligence.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining consistent high standards.
- Minimising costs and optimising productivity.
- Strong operational mind-set with the ability to make short and long term business decisions.
- Passion for success and ability to motivate employees.
- Management of company property, cost control and sales figures.
- Have great leadership skills
- Passion for success
- Experience of managing a team of 8 or more colleagues in a target-driven environment
- You’re able to take control, supporting the team to deliver consistent store standards
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A