Website Aldi UK
Aldi UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Aldi Jobs – Maintenance Manager for Full Time at their offices in Sawley, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Aldi Jobs – Maintenance Manager||Company Name:||Aldi UK||Job Location:||Sawley, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Aldi||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Working closely with the Warehouse Operations Director, you’ll manage a team of Maintenance Assistants to ensure our Regional Distribution Centre and its equipment are safe, efficient and well maintained. There are plenty of personnel responsibilities too. We’d like you to supervise the team’s performance, as well as take care of the rotas and holiday schedules.
- If you’re always striving to improve and want to join a really important part of the business
- Supervise them and authorise invoice payments
- You’ll also be responsible for inspecting and maintaining paintwork, loading docks, doors and floors
- all the time checking everything meets legal, health and safety needs.
- As you’d expect, this role is full of responsibility.
- Recommend third party contractors
- You’ll also be a registered key holder who will need to attend any alarm call outs at the RDC
- Experienced Manager with a maintenance, mechanical or electrical background (e.g. qualified electrician, qualified building maintenance services engineer)
- Good Level of computer literacy
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of health and safety compliance
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sawley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A