Website Aldi UK
Aldi UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Aldi Jobs Vacancies – Quality Assurance Manager for Full Time at their offices in Atherstone, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Aldi Jobs Vacancies – Quality Assurance Manager||Company Name:||Aldi UK||Job Location:||Atherstone, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Aldi||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with experience within Retail, Manufacturing, Quality or Product Safety to join our amazing team of high calibre technical colleagues who are focused on delivering great quality at great prices.
- You will have experience of delivering projects on time and within budget alongside excellent verbal and written skills and will have previously demonstrated their ability in a fast-paced, cross-functional/ FMCG environment.
- It would be desirable to have practical manufacturing experience in a retail or factory environment which will ensure you can support the wider teams at Aldi.
- The customer is at the heart of everything we do, therefore as a Quality Manager it is vital to understand their requirements as well as the commercial impact of any decisions made.
- As a Quality Manager you will be responsible for managing the product safety, quality, and legality of our own label products in the Hardlines and Specials area.
- Successful candidates should have previous experience in Hardline areas but be keen to broaden their expertise across the diverse product categories of Specials and Hardlines.
- Ideally you will be well versed in using data to drive decision making in the fast paced area of Specials.
- With responsibility for leading a team, you will be a strong people manager/leader and have strong communication skills enabling you to be able to influence at all levels within the business.
- Educated to Degree level in subjects such as: Science, Law, Engineering, Textiles etc.
- Experience of Risk assessment, crisis and incident management
- Extensive experience working with non food products at Management level.
- Technical experience in Retail, Manufacturing or Quality Assurance
- You will be used to working to KPI’s and managing relationships with external stakeholders such as suppliers
- Previous experience in product safety management
- Experienced in working cross functionally with Commercial teams/other internal business functions
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atherstone, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A