Website Aldi UK
Aldi UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Aldi UK Jobs – PA to the National Procurement Director for Full Time at their offices in Atherstone, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Aldi UK Jobs – PA to the National Procurement Director||Company Name:||Aldi UK||Job Location:||Atherstone, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Aldi||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As PA to the National Procurement Director, you’ll play an important part in helping us to grow and to build on our success.
- Ensures that all documentation in the area of responsibility is archived properly
- Is responsible for all financial departmental reporting
- Is a confident communicator
- Provides a comprehensive and professional support service to the Director
- Ensures the accuracy of all correspondence within agreed timelines
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with external parties and service providers where required
- Is responsible for all regular departmental reporting and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Manages the Director’s diary and is aware of their movements
- Has full knowledge of the Director’s areas of responsibility (National Procurement and Energy and Environment)
- Checks invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following Company procedures
- Provides report generation support for the Director
- Provides organisational and administrative support to the Director and wider teams
- Ensures that a polite and professional manner is maintained in all internal/external communications
- Ensures all correspondence is treated in the strictest confidence
- Maintains an efficient and well organised filing system for the area of responsibility
- General office skills.
- SAP / SAP Ariba.
- MS Outlook.
- Worked in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational, time and diary management skills.
- Efficient with the ability to prioritise a very busy, varied workload.
- GCSE’s including Maths and English or equivalent
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Polite and professional manner.
- Capable of being the external face of the department to both internal and external stakeholders.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) -intermediate or equivalent.
- Proactive attitude to team work.
- Administration experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atherstone, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A