Amgen currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Amgen Job Openings – Senior Associate Manufacturing in Greenwich for Full Time at their offices in West Greenwich, RI, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Amgen Job Openings – Senior Associate Manufacturing in Greenwich||Company Name:||Amgen||Job Location:||West Greenwich, RI, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Amgen||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This individual contributor position reports into the Downstream Manager of the AR30 Manufacturing Support Team and interacts broadly across the site/plant to implement key business deliverables, quality initiatives, and continuous improvement projects.
- Understanding of analytical methods for manufacturing area
- Able to demonstrate project management skills and presentation skills
- Cell Culture Experience and/or Purification experience
- Hands on experience facilitating problem solving and root cause investigations in a biotechnology environment
- Single use technology experience
- Regulatory knowledge and experience with regulatory audits
- Basic statistical and mathematical skills
- Experience with Delta V/MES
- Knowledge of WIP lab equipment and computers, with LIMS access
- Mechanical expertise
- Ability to understand, apply and evaluate basic chemistry, biology and physical principles
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Manufacturing equipment including single use equipment
- Ability to interpret and apply GMP knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate technical writing capability
- Masters Degree OR
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of manufacturing experience Or
- Associate degree and 6 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience Or
- High School diploma/GED and 8 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Greenwich, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A