Amgen currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Amgen Job Openings – Senior Associate System Analyst for Full Time at their offices in Jacksonville, FL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Amgen Job Openings – Senior Associate System Analyst||Company Name:||Amgen||Job Location:||Jacksonville, FL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Amgen||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this vital role the Business Systems Analyst acts as an intermediary between the business and the technical communities working with IS project teams and business clients to collect, clarify, and translate business and technical requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed
- Provide project-level analysis producing required documentation (business requirements, functional requirements, scope matrix, agile stories, user interface, wireframes and use cases).
- Creating and maintaining business process flow diagrams.
- Assist with the development of test scripts to ensure successful user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Schedule and facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Translate high-level requirements into user stories and detailed requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technology to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement, and implementations.
- Coordinate QA and UAT.
- Create story maps and write user stories, functional specifications, and business rules.
- Deliver functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Strong teamwork, organization, and problem resolution skills.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance is a must
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Agile methodologies and principles
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including facilitation, collaboration, and negotiation.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School / GED and 8 years of directly related experience or
- Master’s degree or
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience or
- Associate degree and 6 years of directly related experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A