Amgen currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Amgen Jobs – Associate Commercial Insights for Full Time at their offices in Thousand Oaks, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Amgen Jobs – Associate Commercial Insights||Company Name:||Amgen||Job Location:||Thousand Oaks, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Amgen||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this vital role you will be responsible for providing varied commercial analytics to support the brand team planning cycles (forecasts, quarterly business reviews, brand plans) and strategy ad hoc marketing analytics for Amgen’s respiratory portfolio. The Commercial Insights Senior Associate will work under the guidance of a senior member of the Commercial Insights Team to deliver for the assigned assets, as well as with the director on cross brand initiatives. Guided by a senior member of the team, the individual in this role will deliver analysis using claims data, prescription/demand data, electronic medical records data, and other internal/external data sources.
- Produce and deliver regular performance dashboards based on complex data sources, including prescriber or account-level demand data, claims data, electronic medical records, etc.
- Partner with members of the forecasting vertical to provide detailed historical analysis to support the preparation of quarterly forecasts and long-range scenarios
- Managing relationships with external vendors to prioritize business needs and enable effective implementing of analytics
- Gather needs for scheduled and ad-hoc analytics from cross-functional partners in collaboration with a senior member of the Commercial Insights team
- Deliver on assigned analysis plans to provide analytical support for key financial activities, including Quarterly Business Reviews by providing objective analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively in team-based environment across different functional groups
- Demonstrated analytical skills—understands the strengths and limitations of different analytical approaches and their findings
- Experience with advanced spreadsheets and automated data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire)
- Skill in handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks and projects simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of marketing analytics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to think strategically to support key business decisions
- Experience in database languages (e.g. SQL)
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant analytics experience or
- Associate’s degree and 6 years of relevant analytics experience or
- High school diploma / GED and 8 years of relevant analytics experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A