Amgen currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Amgen Jobs – Director for Development Strategy for Full Time at their offices in Los Angeles, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Amgen Jobs – Director for Development Strategy||Company Name:||Amgen||Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Amgen||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to develop comprehensive Dx strategies for China and to assure that those programs are fully aligned with global Dx strategy. This individual will also support the development of global Dx strategies across the Oncology portfolio.
- The development and successful implementation of global strategic diagnostic development life cycle plans, programs and initiatives to support approval and commercialization of diagnostics which will support the therapeutic life cycles
- The end–to–end diagnostic development strategies to support therapeutic product teams within the Oncology therapeutic area.
- Developing cases, driving the strategic evaluation of diagnostic development options and technologies, diagnostic market landscape assessment
- Working with key cross-functional partners to integrate diagnostic development, approval and launch strategies for the product teams together with third-party diagnostic partners and ensuring successful execution of the overall Dx strategy globally
- Working closely with global and regional marketing teams, and other cross functional partners and collaborators, to deliver and implement diagnostic business strategies globally
Ensuring that the diagnostic strategy incorporates global requirements for execution and success
- Highly effective presentation / communication skills at the senior / /executive management level
- Experience integrating data from multiple sources and identifying critical process variables
- Experience establishing and reviewing complex plans for multiple projects or activities. This includes planning / reviewing resource allocation, complex timeline development, risk identification / mitigation
- Proven experience developing critical initiatives and gaining stakeholder alignment at all levels in the organization
- Experience in oncology precision medicine development and / or in vitro diagnostics development
- Experience in companion diagnostics development and knowledge of regulatory submission requirements of in vitro diagnostic devices in multiple markets
- Knowledge and experience in clinical trial design
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree and 8 years of pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics experience or
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics experience or
- Doctorate degree and 4 years of pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics experience or
- 4 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A