Amgen currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Amgen Jobs – Occupational Nurse Practitioner for Full Time at their offices in Thousand Oaks, CA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Amgen Jobs – Occupational Nurse Practitioner||Company Name:||Amgen||Job Location:||Thousand Oaks, CA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Amgen||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this pivotal role, you will maintain the health, safety, and efficiency of company staff by providing high-level clinical services within an onsite clinic setting.
- Perform medical surveillance exams, international travel health consultations, administer immunizations or similar screening tests
- Ensure OH compliance with State, Federal, and OSHA medical guidelines.
- Perform active case management activities to facilitate the delivery of high-quality medical care and return to work at full capacity and health in a timely manner. This includes a close interface with the workers’ compensation administrator and local providers.
- Align with ethical, legal, professional requirements, applicable regulations, and corporate policies and procedures
- Serve as a nurse educator for preventative care, safety, and maintaining optimal health and wellness when talking to patients
- Serve as a primary health care provider for the worksite population by providing all aspects of medical management for workplace injury and illness including physical assessment, diagnosis, pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities, and consultation.
- Be responsible for the Bloodborne Pathogen Program, AED programs and response to site medical emergencies
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, patients, and OH partners
- Experience with audiometry and spirometry testing and interpretation
- Experience in an occupational / employee health, urgent care, primary care setting, or similar settings
- Experience with worker’s compensation, case management, OSHA regulations, and maintaining OSHA records
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certification
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Current Occupational Health certification (COHN-S)
- 3-5 years of clinical experience as a nurse practitioner
- Current valid and active California nurse practitioner license with furnishing authority
- Master of Science in Nursing or Doctorate of Nursing Practice Degree
- Ability to empower others and work optimally in dynamic and diverse teams
- Proficiency in electronic medical records, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Doctorate degree OR
- Master’s degree and 3years of experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 5years of experience OR
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A