Amgen currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Amgen Jobs – Principal Automation Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Tampa, FL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Amgen Jobs – Principal Automation Engineer||Company Name:||Amgen||Job Location:||Tampa, FL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Amgen||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this vital role you will join our Automation team to help drive productivity through the company by leveraging technology to unlock opportunities to stop, optimize processes and then automate as appropriate
- Hands on development using multiple automation technologies such as RPA tools, Scripting languages, API’s and cloud native technologies
- Work with process subject matter experts (SMEs) and Architects
- Lead automation efforts from design, build, and test of solution and build them to scale.
- Translate business processes into requirement specifications working closely with DTI partners and then design specifications.
- Facilitate client workshops and meetings to understand client’s business processes, system data, and key process metrics.
- Work closely with other teams and Process Engineers to identify, stop, simplify business process waste to codify into automated solutions and platforms.
- Lead development on high profile and complex automation projects to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects by working closely with the multi-functional team members
- The successful candidate will contribute to the success of business outcomes by making fundamental improvements in how data and information is handled, business processes are operated, physical workflow is directed to efficiently achieve the integration and orchestration of all activities required for product development.
- Possess knowledge of functional support systems (e.g., Workday, SFDC, SAP)
- Experience with software DevOps CI/CD tools, such Git, Jenkins, Linux, and Shell Script
- Solid experience in business analysis and process mapping
- Experience in SQL and database concepts to write queries to build automations
- 3+ years’ experience working with automation technologies (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Celonis, PowerAutomate and other automation technologies etc.).
- Experience with AWS Services like EC2, S3, Redshift/Spectrum, Glue, Athena, RDS, Lambda, and API gateway.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies and get creative with solutions for complex business problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills with scientific domain expertise to communicate effectively with various partners within the organization
- Experience doing full stack development including infrastructure cloud services (Storage, VMs, Network, etc.) as well as application and user experience in a continuous CI/CD pipeline environment
- Lead process improvement and workflow automation initiative
- Experience working with container technologies (e.g., Docker) and developing micro-services and APIs
- Experience in building machine learning, OCR and NLP solutions
- Knowledge of other Intelligent Automation platforms and technologies such as Machine Learning, Citizen Development, Business process Management, Integration is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A