Target currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Apply to Target Jobs For Assets Protection Coordinator for Full Time at their offices in Denver, CO, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Apply to Target Jobs For Assets Protection Coordinator||Company Name:||Target||Job Location:||Denver, CO, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Target||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A role within Corporate Security means working with a team dedicated to protecting the Target team, guests, property, and brand. You will use our comprehensive understanding and management of evolving security risks to protect our Target community throughout the world. You may support Target’s Crisis and Threat Management, Preparedness and Continuity, Forensics, Intelligence, Physical Security and Safety, Executive Services, or Operations teams.
- Building a partnership with Community Relations, Government Affairs and field teams and store leaders in multiple stores within a market.
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
- Influence and educate AP teams and store leaders on key security tactics including, but not limited to; physical security routines, de-escalation, leading with humanity and processes, solicitation, and
- incident and crisis prevention and response. Educating on AP’s role in creating an environment where our guests feel welcomed, and tactics to de-escalate disruptive behaviors.
- Source and participate in training, including specialized and continuing education courses.
- Establishing a culture of accountability through clear expectations, coaching & performance management.
- Support the onboarding and development of executive leaders in stores you support.
- All other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Building partnerships with local city resources and community outreach programs to provide stores with necessary resources, including, but not limited to, homelessness, substance abuse, mental health, and youth support programs.
- Provide continuous coaching and training to AP teams and store leaders on topics relevant to each specific store.
- Working a schedule with various shifts (including evenings and weekends) to connect with outreach programs and conduct training for AP teams and store leaders.
- Building a connection with local law enforcement on when to engage and partner with law enforcement officers when security incidents occur. Support off-duty programs as needed.
- Connecting with other community retailers to understand security trends in the community, benchmark response and connection with the guests.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Manage through conflict, lead and hold others accountable
- Highly effective communication skills and experience in verbal intervention and de-escalation.
- Meet any state or local licensure and/or other legal requirements related to the position
- Ability to travel between stores and outreach facilities
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Previous behavior health/social work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Relate well with and interact with all levels of the organization
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis and decision making
- Experience in community outreach preferred, but not required
- Helpful, compassionate, and empathetic attitude toward guests and other team members.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A