Target currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Apply to Target Jobs For Sr Facility Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Logan, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Apply to Target Jobs For Sr Facility Engineer||Company Name:||Target||Job Location:||Logan, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Target||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Engineering & Facilities Senior Facility Engineer enables high performance for the supply chain facility by fostering a reliability-centered maintenance culture that ensures high equipment availability. You will develop a continuous improvement ethic in your department by creating daily processes that are data driven and focused on root cause elimination.
- You will ensure team utilization of handheld devices and mobile apps to create and close Work Orders with appropriate data.
- You will use reports and metrics to analyze the asset health of the spare parts function and make cost-effective decisions to optimize the site’s inventory.
- You will utilize condition-based monitoring tools, troubleshooting and root cause investigative techniques, and analytics to ensure desirable equipment reliability.
- You will establish data integrity expectations and enforce department adherence to corporate asset management standards.
- You will develop and maintain positive working relationships across all levels of the organization, working with building operational leaders to optimize use of building systems, and other engineering leaders and technicians to accomplish the department’s business plan.
- You will improve the reliability of systems through ownership in defect handling, breakdown elimination, and planning and scheduling.
- You will deliver solutions for challenging problems, manage external contractors and validate their quality of work, are on call for emergencies, handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet tough time lines.
- You will participate in safety investigations and incident after action reviews to determine root causes and develop action plans.
- You will perform maintenance oversight of the site’s Powered Industrial Truck fleet (100-200 vehicles) through the site’s technicians or vendor service providers.
- You will coordinate with equipment asset owners in the Headquarters Supply Chain Engineering team to plan and execute Capital Expenditure projects to repair or replace systems and maximize asset life span.
- You will ensure that MRO spare parts are always available when needed with effective cycle counting, issue/receipt processes, and management of inventory stock levels.
- You will use diagnostic software to monitor performance of systems, and collect and analyze data to identify trends, prompt maintenance, and recommend improvements to operations.
- You will coordinate vendor-supported maintenance of site’s Over the Road (OTR) trailer fleet (200-300 trailers).
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- You will lead the site’s Computerized Maintenance Management System technicians who utilize Target’s Enterprise Asset Management tool (Maximo).
- You will help plan effective maintenance processes within Maximo, and coordinate scheduling of major equipment work orders with operational departments.
- You will develop standard process documentation for assigned equipment and help ensure sustainable compliance with corporate asset management standards.
- You will be an ambassador for safety within the team and promote safe working across the site by eliminating potential equipment safety hazards.
- You will oversee the site’s important non-material handling support systems, managing the overall health, reliability, and life cycle management for all of the equipment types.
- You will track energy and utility budget performance and take actions to minimize expense.
- Four year degree in Engineering or related disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Experience with multi-contractor management
- Excellent competency with PCs and mobile apps
- Experience with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead, and influence others on a team
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
- Experience with Continuous Improvement processes
- Experience with Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) or Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) measurement and optimization
Qualification & Experience:
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Certified Reliability Engineer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Logan, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A