Argos currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Argos Careers 2023 – Administrator for Full Time at their offices in Sheffield, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Argos Careers 2023 – Administrator||Company Name:||Argos||Job Location:||Sheffield, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Argos||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Here’s a chance to join us in a brand-new team as we strive for greater heights for our customers. In our fast-paced, modern Local Fulfilment Centre, we aim to give our customers more choice (89,000 products to be precise) faster – this really puts the customer at the heart of our network.
- Be responsible for planning staff rota’s of up to 150 colleagues
- Deliver accurate colleague pay by overseeing the end-to-end processes of payroll administration. This includes spotting and highlighting errors through daily/weekly checks, by working collaboratively with the relevant teams.
- Work closely with the site management team to arrange local recruitment activity and induction programmes for new members of staff
- Supports the Site Manager to deliver consistent, engaging communication, using a variety of methods appropriate to the audience
- Support the site team in ordering of supplies (Stationary, PPE & Uniform)
- Support and guides Line Managers to consistently complete all people processes in a timely manner and be responsible for all the site HR files, in line with GDPR guidelines
- Be able to use a range of systems, including Microsoft Office, Oracle, OurSainsburys, MyHR, etc.
- Have a good attention to detail
- Translate data into meaningful reports formats and summaries
- Need to be organized with the ability to prioritize workload
- Good customer service skills (internal and external customers), including face-to-face, systemic and telephone engagement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A