Argos currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Argos Jobs in Coventry – Buyer for Full Time at their offices in Coventry, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Argos Jobs in Coventry – Buyer||Company Name:||Argos||Job Location:||Coventry, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Argos||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To deliver great results for the business through passion, purpose and determination. Support the development and execution of commercial sourcing strategies that provide a fit for purposes supply chain and deliver value for money to Sainsbury’s Group. I will use our strategic sourcing methodology to enhance Sainsbury’s competitive advantage, minimise risk and help deliver outstanding solutions for our customers and colleagues.
- Working in collaboration with Sourcing/Category managers, provide support to the development of complex commercial strategies that balance cost, quality and risk.
- Provide analytical and research support to projects and activities across my category area.
- Support the execution of sourcing activity including the preparation and management of sourcing events (RFIs/ RFPs), supplier appraisal and selection, negotiation and contract.
- Develop and execute category plans for specific commodities, building understanding on internal and external supply markets and influencing stakeholders to obtain support for your ideas.
- Work flexibly across the category delivering commercial projects as required to maximise value for the Sainsbury’s Group.
- Being organised able to prioritise actions
- Supporting the design of appropriate specifications, service level agreements and commercial structures
- Preparing for and completing supplier negotiations, selecting appropriate techniques.
- Work cross-functionally with other parts of the business
- Being commercially curious, understanding key cost drivers, influences and trends and using these to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Understanding my suppliers and supply markets
- With the support of your Category Manager, confidently deal with difficult conversations and negotiations with suppliers and stakeholders alike
- Be a critical business partner to your stakeholders, challenging and supporting them as appropriate
- Help your stakeholders manage the risk and operational performance of their suppliers as is necessary
- Balance the needs of your stakeholders, the business, customers and colleagues in all of your decisions
- Committed to delivering results and achieving the objectives agreed with your line manager
- Within business governance framework, deliver business as usual activity such as supplier appraisal and selection, contract terms, negotiation strategies and supplier management.
- Always act with integrity, living the Sainsbury’s values every day
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A