Argos currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Argos Jobs in London – Engineer Full stack for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Argos Jobs in London – Engineer Full stack||Company Name:||Argos||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Argos||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
- You’ll develop tools and applications by producing clean, maintainable code and together with your Product Team own and support features produced throughout the entire lifecycle.
- You’ll participate in team ceremonies, collaborate with Sainsbury’s Tech teams and third-party vendors, and suggest potential areas for improvement to achieve business outcomes.
- Passionate about defining infrastructure-as-code with tools such CloudFormation, CDK or Terraform.
- You are part of a team providing technical knowledge and ideas and adopt them – TDD, Software Patterns, Libraries (Webpack / Babel / ESLint / Prettier), etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices, experience in supporting applications in production and using Monitoring and Alerting tools to enable proactive response to incidents.
- Experience with AWS Lambda + Serverless, or similar technology (Azure Functions, Google Functions, etc.), or Containerisation with Docker, ECS, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with a variety of database technologies, including NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB or DynamoDB as well as Relational Databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and past experience with mentoring peers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A