Argos currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Argos Jobs in Milton Keynes – Account Manager for Full Time at their offices in Milton Keynes, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Argos Jobs in Milton Keynes – Account Manager||Company Name:||Argos||Job Location:||Milton Keynes, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Argos||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Join us as an Account Manager and you will be responsible for all client facing interactions based around content creation within the Centre of Creative Excellence. The account manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the project, including briefing from both the client and into CoCE creative & production teams, working closely with the workflow co-ordinator & Studio Production team to ensure resource and studio space is available in line with the projects critical path. Regularly communicating updates and ensuring the work is delivered on time and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Be directly responsible for the management and planning of project production and its key milestones.
- You’ll arrange and manage project briefings both with the client and creative teams.
- Working collaboratively with the Studio Production team to ensure resource and studio capacity is available and scheduled in line with the project critical path.
- Identify the level and frequency of communication required throughout the project, across all stakeholders & clients.
- Document all contact with the client to maintain a high level of communication to build trust and credibility.
- Ensure that all costs and deadlines are monitored and tracked throughout the project.
- Build and maintain honest, trusting, and collaborative relationships both internally within the studio & with Bradwell Media partners.
- Actively seeking and providing feedback to constantly improve customer service and achieve agreed customer service KPI’s.
- Support the future of the Creative Centre of Excellence by sourcing stats and analytics from clients, help build presentations and seek new ways of working.
- You’ll support and share learning’s to help make the studio a “Centre of Excellence”.
- Support in raising both awareness and our reputation across the business by helping with presentation packs, new client meetings, attending HO briefings and working across all depts to ensure we are delivering content to the right areas.
- Record, monitor and track cost and revenue per shot/video and proposing improvements and efficiencies to improve. Alongside support in managing budgets and timescales for each project.
- Ensure the client is aware of the timescales for each project and these are adhered to. Look for cost effective ways of working. Keep track of spends throughout the project and process payments via billing.
- Previous experience in Account or Project Management within a creative industry. Alongside experience in a directly client facing role with responsibility for the delivery of the client’s project.
- Be able to manage projects across multiple departments, plan time and deliver to deadlines, and track and report on planning/schedules.
- Experience in working collaboratively with Art directors, brand managers & other creative teams.
- Proven financial awareness and the ability to adhere to a budget.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Professional and responsible manner. Must be able to build relationships with both internal and external clients and departments at a wide range of levels.
- Takes ownership without exception and sees issues, projects, and solutions through to conclusion. These may be outside of their usual remit of duties.
- Ability to be a team player that can help to excite & engage and drive a project. As is the ability to self-manage and work alone when required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milton Keynes, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A