Argos currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Argos Jobs in Milton Keynes – Executive Search Manager for Full Time at their offices in Milton Keynes, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Argos Jobs in Milton Keynes – Executive Search Manager||Company Name:||Argos||Job Location:||Milton Keynes, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Argos||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Executive Search Manager works as part of a small independent team that owns our approach to Executive Recruitment and our Search supplier relationships across all our brands: Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat, Tu, Nectar and Sainsbury’s Bank.
- Create robust, diverse hiring and candidate development strategies using market and talent insight
- Engage and select high-quality, diverse, senior level talent, partnering cross-functionally as SME with the business and the relevant Head of HR / Talent Leader or Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process, either by executing the search direct or through a dedicated search partner
- Develop short- and longer term (12 months +) attraction strategies for Senior Manager- and Director level hiring, delivering best in class research and market intelligence to identify, prioritise, attract, and hire diverse talent.
- Ensure ‘white glove’ service is offered to all candidates, internal and external, championing a candidate-led culture from initial engagement to offer and contract stage.
- Ensure data integrity and quality of candidate and search information and intelligence through efficient management of external search suppliers’ information, the team’s own database and Linked In.
- Work alongside other Centres of Excellence including D&I, Talent, Executive Reward, and Recruitment Strategy to ensure attraction, recruitment and candidate management supports our wider HR and Talent priorities.
- Proven experience of running multiple end-to-end search assignments
- Deep expertise in all aspects of executive search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, client management and offer negotiation.
- Strong knowledge of candidate selection methods including interview techniques, leadership and cultural assessment and referencing.
- Experience coaching and developing executive recruiters and researchers
- Proven commitment to exceptional candidate relationship management
- A passion for building the most diverse pipelines the market has to offer
- Excellent presentation, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Strong external and internal networking and collaboration skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milton Keynes, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A