Website British Army
British Army currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Army Jobs 2023 – Infantry Soldier for Full Time at their offices in West Bromwich, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Army Jobs 2023 – Infantry Soldier||Company Name:||British Army||Job Location:||West Bromwich, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||British Army||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
- Work in a close-knit section and make friends for life.
- Get promoted into a huge variety of specialist infantry roles and eventually advise senior officers.
- Master of a number of weapons including: the Rifle, Underslung Grenade Launcher, Light Support Weapon and the Light Mortar.
- Deploy around the world on everything from front line operations to disaster relief missions.
- Join one of Britain’s sixteen Infantry regiments. Each has its own identity and history.
Qualification & Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 Public Service
- All driving licences
- Public Services Apprenticeships in Security, Communications, Engineering, Carry and Deliver Goods, and Storage and Warehousing
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Relief Operations Skills
- ILM Team Leading Award
Company: British Army
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Bromwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A