Website British Army
British Army currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Army Recruitment in Birmingham – Logistic Supply Specialist for Full Time at their offices in Birmingham, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Army Recruitment in Birmingham – Logistic Supply Specialist||Company Name:||British Army||Job Location:||Birmingham, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||British Army||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Logistic Supply Specialist, you will play a vital role in the logistical support required by the Army. Food, weapons, equipment – the Army needs all kinds of supplies, all the time. It’s your job to track, store and distribute stock – delivering everything needed on operations. You will also learn how to use cutting-edge IT systems and how to drive HGV’s and forklifts.
- Gain an Adult Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage.
- Train as a Materiel Accountant and gain your C+E Driving Licence.
- Work in barracks, combat units and warehouses as part of an Army Unit or attached to another organisation.
- Use Logistic Information Systems to help control the storage and distribution of kit and equipment, making sure supplies are always available.
- Deploy all over the world on exercise and operations – wherever your expertise is needed.
- Level 2 Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Certificate Logistics & Transport
Company: British Army
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A