Website British Army
British Army currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a British Army Recruitment In Liverpool – Cyber Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Liverpool, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||British Army Recruitment In Liverpool – Cyber Engineer||Company Name:||British Army||Job Location:||Liverpool, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||British Army||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a cyber engineer, you will become one of the three focused trades developing, deploying and maintaining our battle winning cyber capability.
- Learn to instruct and pass on your expert skills and knowledge.
- Install, service and repair telecommunications data cable networks, data centres, configure switches, routers, servers and LAN access equipment.
- Learn to drive and operate military vehicles ranging from Land Rover or HGV to fully armoured fighting vehicles.
- Engineer, maintain and repair a range of communications equipment for use on the Battlefield and on Operations.
- Get continuous personal and professional development including civilian accredited transferable qualifications.
- Operate as a Royal Signals soldier conducting military tasks wherever UK Armed Forces are deployed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Management Institute Level 4 Team Leading, Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring, Level 6 Leadership and Management
- City and Guilds: 3663-03 Designing and Planning Networks, 3667-02 Fibre Optic Tech, 3667-02 SWS Structure and Cabling
- Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 7 PG Cert Wireless Communications
- Certified Network Cable Installer
- Level 4 Team Leading
- Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Network Cable Installer Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths, English and IT
Company: British Army
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A