Website British Army
British Army currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Army Recruitment in London – Postal And Courier Operator for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Army Recruitment in London – Postal And Courier Operator||Company Name:||British Army||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||British Army||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
- Deploy all over the world on exercise and operations – wherever your expertise is needed.
- Gain your Category B and C+E driving licences.
- You’ll be based at South Cerney in Gloucestershire with opportunities to be deployed worldwide.
- Run your own Post Office using state-of-the-art IT systems to handle large amounts of cash and stock. Work with all types of mail – both official and private.
- Gain your Level 2 Modern Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 2 Express Mail Services as well as the Defence Awarding Organisation’s Level 2, 3 & 5 Award in Postal & Courier Services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Defence Awarding Organisation – Level 4 Award in Management of Postal & Courier Services.
- Level 2 Express Delivery Operative.
- Levels 2+3 Certificate in Logistics and Transport.
- Levels 5+6 Diploma in Logistics and Transport.
- British Institute for Facilities Management – Level 4 in Facilities Management.
- Defence Awarding Organisation Level 2 & 3 Award in Postal Accounting Management Transactions.
Company: British Army
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A