Website Asda Stores Limited
Asda Stores Limited currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a ASDA Jobs – Principle Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Leeds, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||ASDA Jobs – Principle Engineer||Company Name:||Asda Stores Limited||Job Location:||Leeds, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Asda Stores Limited||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Principal Engineer in the eCommerce team, you will define and deliver architectural solutions, help structure technology, engineering teams and deliver technical support to eCommerce programmes and projects. This role will be key in driving the adoption of modern architecture and trends such as Microservices, DevOps and Cloud Native technology platforms. Supporting the Group Technical Delivery manager as a technical lead for local and distributed technology teams, as well as mentoring and coaching more junior members of the engineering teams.
- Tracking the technical implications of changes made through development life cycle
- Writing technical documentation and stories to support the functional stories in the product backlog
- Define and manage of delivery plan of products
- Maintaining focus on backlog priorities including tech debt, vulnerabilities, bugs and features
- Work closely with the delivery squad to account for managing development throughout
- Ensuring resource efficiencies and delivery of quality tested code.
- Acting as head of escalation supporting a live service and ensuring critical issues are being resolved.
- Partner daily with product, business, UX and engineering squad players, to ensure timely resolution to any delivery challenges.
- Ensure smooth service transition with Service Architect and Date Architect co-ordination, to promote scalable and serviceable feature solutions.
- Accountable for the multi-functional technical team for their respective products.
- Working alongside third-party suppliers and monitoring service performance.
- Leading at a senior level in a large Technology department, supporting a fast, paced, dynamic, multi-channel business
- Agile methodologies, ability to develop solutions quickly and effectively
- Large scale platform transformations
- CMS/Search/PIM/DAM OMS technical stack
- DevOps/Automation (CI/CD) for large scale delivery
- Knowledge of Headless approaches, API gateways, Microservice, Ipaas/ETL/ESB,
- Knowledge of associated technology stacks and products such as: Salesforce, Blue Yonder OMS, BRINGG, Algolia, Amplience, Dynamic yield and Microsoft Azure
- Delivering Technical projects across, Ecommerce, Development or Infrastructure environment.
- Experience using Jira and confluence
- Desirable architect and design experience
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A