Website Asda Stores Limited
Asda Stores Limited currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a ASDA UK Jobs 2023 – Data Migration Delivery Manager for Full Time at their offices in Leeds, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||ASDA UK Jobs 2023 – Data Migration Delivery Manager||Company Name:||Asda Stores Limited||Job Location:||Leeds, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Asda Stores Limited||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
- Managing data migration projects liaising between the data migration specialists, the data migration development teams and the business teams (towers), delivering multiple concurrent data migration packages.
- Create and manage the demand profile for data migration packages
- Using the demand profile, create and size a plan of activities over the next 30, 60 and 90 days, improving accuracy as activities draw closer.
- Working with business project managers, take accountability for the delivery of data migration packages and related activities, from technical design through to build, test and deployment.
- Work with our Service Providers to plan and deliver data migrations, to required cost, time and quality constraints.
- Assist our Service Providers with build activities, removing any blockers that pose a risk to project cost or timeline.
- Facilitate technical conversations between suppliers, service providers and internal teams whenever required.
- Constantly monitor the performance of our Service Provider build teams, working to improve efficiency and lower cost.
- You will gain experience of Azure, Data migration lifecycle, cloud-based services.
- Migration domains include Finance, People, Retail, Procurement, Warehousing & Logistics.
- Project Manager with technical/data knowledge
- Strong organisation skills with a proven ability to plan multiple data projects and align resources based upon a demand pipeline.
- Although not a hands-on technical role, knowledge of data projects would be beneficial
- Understanding of data concepts for example data privacy, obfuscation, access controls, transformation/mapping of data.
- Experience of working with on-shore and off-shore teams
- A background in Technical Project Management would be ideal for this role
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A