Website Asda Stores Limited
Asda Stores Limited currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a ASDA UK Jobs 2023 – Quality Technologist for Full Time at their offices in Leeds, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||ASDA UK Jobs 2023 – Quality Technologist||Company Name:||Asda Stores Limited||Job Location:||Leeds, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Asda Stores Limited||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Quality Team is a newly formed within Own Brand, accountable for leading the quality strategy for Own Brand and developing a quality framework which will meet the overall objective of moving the dial on quality and increasing Asda’s quality perception with customers driving continuous improvement.
- You will be accountable for conducting a regular programme of quality paneling across assigned product categories, ensuring that key actions are undertaken.
- You will use data to ensure changes made are verified and improvement is translating to customers.
- You will work cross-functionally to drive internal and supplier focus by utilising data such as online reviews and customer quality complaints to drive action and improve performance and target action and panels and reporting data.
- As a Quality Technologist, your role is to drive Own Brand quality with the objective to increase Asda’s quality perception with customers.
- On occasion you may be required to go overseas for a short amount of time.
- You will need a full driving license as you be required you will complete regular store, supplier/manufacturer and depot visits to assess ‘ end to end’ quality of products and ensure all elements of supply chain are considered in the Quality Framework.
- You will be accountable for ensuring that Asda products always meet the required quality specification, by driving a culture of quality within the supply base and within Asda to deliver our Quality Framework.
- For out of specification product you will work with key stakeholders internal and external to understand root cause and implement corrective action such as highlighting product reformulation to Product Managers.
- You will drive a culture of quality with suppliers by supporting regular supplier quality forums and through supplier quality scorecards.
- Passion and knowledge of Food.
- Ability to interpret data, represent data to present
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence/ cascade information to wider business/suppliers
- Commercial & customer awareness
- 2 Years minimum experience within retail/manufacturing
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A