Website London Borough of Bromley
London Borough of Bromley currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Bromley Council Jobs 2023 – Regeneration Project Manager for Full Time at their offices in Bromley, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Bromley Council Jobs 2023 – Regeneration Project Manager||Company Name:||London Borough of Bromley||Job Location:||Bromley, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Bromley Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Bromley is fully committed to a transformation programme across the Council services, striving for the very best for its residents. One of the key transformation programmes relates to regeneration. The Council is keen to assess all of its land and asset ownership, with a view to making the best of these key resources in a 10 year deliverable plan. This role will be a central resource within the team as well as across the Council to identify a 10 year plan and mobilise some of the key programmes
- To co-ordinate and lead on public and stakeholder engagement of proposals as required.
- To work with colleagues across departments, to review asset ownerships, identify regeneration opportunities that improve Council facilities within the community making them fit for the future.
- To develop and write specification for projects for procuring services and meeting Council requirements in relation to regeneration projects. To manage the procurement of consultants required to deliver projects.
- To work with service leads across the Council, including Children and Adult Social care to identify physical resources within the community, and draw together a 10 year plan for harmonising resources, that deliver efficiencies and improve quality of delivery.
- Champion the Council’s ambition for improving service delivery through positive and aspiring place making.
- To research and evidence best practice for collaborative community infrastructure
- To lead on and develop business cases for the programmes identified, ensuring resources needed for programmes are clearly identified.
- To write project progress reports and respond to enquiries from Councillors and other stakeholders.
- To coordinate and lead on research on best practice in relation to regeneration and building design in relation to the delivery of public services.
- To liaise with community stakeholders and engage with community representatives throughout the project delivery.
- To manage a wide range of community engagement to inform viability assessments.
- To manage the development of fundraising plans and bids in relation to regeneration schemes.
- Proven ability to think creatively and ‘outside the box’.
- Ability to challenge the status quo without confrontation.
- Proven ability to research, identify best practise, collect and organise information, and to present complex issues in a clear and understandable manner.
- Ability to bring people on a journey for creative and innovative thinking.
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to establish constructive working relationships with colleagues, external organisations and other organisations
Qualification & Experience:
- As part of their normal duties, the post holder will be required to travel between various sites across the Borough and attend meetings elsewhere as appropriate
- Experience of working with community stakeholders. –
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of developing capital schemes. –
- Experience of evaluating visitor profiles and business models.
Company: London Borough of Bromley
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bromley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A