Website Bury Council
Bury Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Bury Council Jobs 2023 – Experienced Social Worker for Full Time at their offices in Bury, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Bury Council Jobs 2023 – Experienced Social Worker||Company Name:||Bury Council||Job Location:||Bury, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Bury Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are on an exciting journey of transformation and integration developing a workforce fit to meet the demands of the future, empowering communities for adults and families. Working closely with the NHS, CCG, and Pennine Care, we are on a journey to develop an integrated workforce promoting and valuing the wellbeing and work life balance of its employees
- You will be an excellent communicator who will put the person at the forefront of any intervention, valuing their uniqueness, individuality, and strengths.
- Have a passion to work in adult social work where no 2 days are the same.
- Be inspired to grow as a member of the social work profession.
- Community Mental Health Team
- Be committed to delivering best practice in social work, promoting professional values and standards.
- We have current vacancies in:
- Be the professional that enables members of our community, to live the best lives possible supporting them to have choice and control ensuring their voice is heard.
Company: Bury Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A