Website Bury Council
Bury Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Bury Jobs Near Me – Public Health Practitioner for Full Time at their offices in Bury, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Bury Jobs Near Me – Public Health Practitioner||Company Name:||Bury Council||Job Location:||Bury, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Bury Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Public Health Team which sits within the One Commissioning Organisation in Bury Council. We are looking to appoint a Public Health Practitioner with responsibility for the Start Well agenda to join our forward thinking Borough as we work together to improve health outcomes for residents
- You will provide specialist public health leadership on designated priorities and will develop strong partnerships with multiple stakeholders, to drive the public health agenda across the borough.
- You will be joining a friendly and supportive team with a great mix of skills and experience and leaders who encourage and support development.
- The post holder will be an enthusiastic individual with demonstrable experience of leading change to improve health outcomes. You will be able to use your strong influencing, negotiation and leadership skills to work with partners across the Borough to influence processes and outcomes.
- To support the professional development of the Public Health workforce opportunities will be provided for existing and new staff members to undertake Public Health Apprenticeships at Level 6 to secure professional registration at Practitioner level.
- You will ensure programmes and commissioned services are in line with evidence base and best practice and promote social value.
- Working across the local system, you will design, contribute to and advise on the development and implementation of specialist local public health programmes. You will be confident in using data to interpret needs and critically appraise evidence to improve health outcomes, to influence the wider determinants of health, and to reduce inequalities.
- You will also work for a council that has been recognised through accreditations such as Disability Confident Leader, Mindful Employer and Stonewall Top 100 Employer plus Top 20 Trans Employer (2020).
Company: Bury Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A