Website Bury Council
Bury Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jobs Bury Council in Bury – Business & Corporate Services for Full Time at their offices in Bury, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jobs Bury Council in Bury – Business & Corporate Services||Company Name:||Bury Council||Job Location:||Bury, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Bury Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Agile worker, (which means a combination of being based in the office and working from home), 3 Knowsley Place – subject to service needs
- Business Support in Bury Council have recently undergone a significant transformation, bringing together the professional administrative functions into the Corporate Core to best support the delivery of our organisational objectives, meeting deadlines and goals – so it’s an exciting time to join us.
- We have an opportunity for a Business Support Administrator who will work as part of a team to provide effective business support and to contribute to excellent service delivery.
- The role will be based in our Childrens and Young People Department organising and managing our Strategic Meetings.
- Excellent communications skills will be required, together with high levels of customer service skills to deliver polite, courteous and efficient service to colleagues, partners and service users.
- You will be experienced in using computer packages and be confident in quickly being able to use bespoke software used within different services.
- You will have exceptional organisational skills in order to work under pressure to complete tasks to potentially conflicting deadlines.
- You will be experienced in arranging meetings, using diaries and booking rooms an equipment, a good attention to detail will be essential.
Company: Bury Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bury, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A