Website Cabinet Office
Cabinet Office currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Cabinet Jobs 2023 – SEO Policy Roles for Full Time at their offices in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Cabinet Jobs 2023 – SEO Policy Roles||Company Name:||Cabinet Office||Job Location:||Glasgow, Scotland, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Cabinet Office||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As the PSFA strives to increase capability in Counter Fraud externally we are also investing in our own capability with a generous training budget for PSFA colleagues to develop their counter fraud skills, as well as other development as agreed. The Core Services L&D lead will coordinate and manage the PSFA internal training and assessment and ensure all staff have development plans agreed between them and line managers and monitor progress against these, as well as other learning such as Civil Service mandatory courses.
- Identifying and sharing best practices across GFCP organisations learning development and delivery
- Developing the assessment policy and process by which profession members enter the GCFP as a result of training and/or meeting the criteria.
- Developing, delivering and assuring new learning products for the GCFP and wider Counter Fraud Function OR within the PSFA, ensuring they are appropriately aligned to Professional standards.
- Developing learning pathways, working with training providers to establish excellence in counter fraud related learning
- Developing the accreditation and assurance processes to allow the GCFP to endorse learning and issue qualifications.
- Working with the GCFP Board and learning leads to understand requirements and build professional skills and capability across the profession.
- Developing and assuring policy, new standards and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) processes and Licence to Operate (LTO).
- Producing project plans and managing/monitoring progress, highlighting and addressing risks and issues to ensure quality products are produced within agreed timeframes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience of engaging across a system or in a variety of sectors,
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and pressures.
- Experience of supervising/managing others and delivering alongside and through them;
- Experience in analysing information and making evidenced decisions, and
- A track record of developing and delivering services
Company: Cabinet Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A