Website Cabinet Office
Cabinet Office currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Cabinet Office Careers 2023 – SEO Policy Roles for Full Time at their offices in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Cabinet Office Careers 2023 – SEO Policy Roles||Company Name:||Cabinet Office||Job Location:||Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Cabinet Office||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
These roles will be some of the managers within the PSFA with posts with the Risk, Threat & Prevention Team, Practice Standards and Capability, Intelligence and Core Services. Candidates are welcome to focus their applications on individual areas by highlighting how their technical skills and counter fraud or L&D experience may suit a role they are particularly interested in.
- Working with the GCFP Board and learning leads to understand requirements and build professional skills and capability across the profession.
- Developing, delivering and assuring new learning products for the GCFP and wider Counter Fraud Function OR within the PSFA, ensuring they are appropriately aligned to Professional standards.
- Developing the assessment policy and process by which profession members enter the GCFP as a result of training and/or meeting the criteria.
- Identifying and sharing best practices across GFCP organisations learning development and delivery
- Developing the accreditation and assurance processes to allow the GCFP to endorse learning and issue qualifications.
- Developing and assuring policy, new standards and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) processes and Licence to Operate (LTO).
- Developing learning pathways, working with training providers to establish excellence in counter fraud related learning
- Experience of supervising/managing others and delivering alongside and through them;
- A track record of developing and delivering services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Counter fraud knowledge and experience of working in an economic crime /anti fraud environment including risk assessment, and intelligence analysis experience OR Learning, Development and/or Assessment experience for PSC & Core Services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience of engaging across a system or in a variety of sectors,
- Excellent organisational and planning skills;
Company: Cabinet Office
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A