Website Cardiff Airport
Cardiff Airport currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Cardiff Airport Jobs 2023 – Marketing Executive for Full Time at their offices in Cardiff, Wales, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Cardiff Airport Jobs 2023 – Marketing Executive||Company Name:||Cardiff Airport||Job Location:||Cardiff, Wales, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Cardiff Airport||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are excited to be looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to be part of the Marketing and PR team. This role is full time, permanent and will be based on site at the Airport
- Supporting the Company strategy of airline business development recovery, post the Covid-19 Crisis, involving the focus around route development activities in terms of business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing initiatives. To ensure focus around positive image of Cardiff Airport is maintained through regular engagement via our respective customer communications channels.
- Supporting the Marketing requirements for the business by actioning and supporting the management team, through creation, development and monitoring of an effective plan which achieves key airport objectives as far as is applicable to this role
- You will play a key role in the Marketing and PR team at Cardiff Airport and St Athan. You will support the marketing functions, ensuring effective control and implementation of the marketing plans, both online and offline.
- University level education – ideally in Marketing or an equivalent qualification such as CIM
- Good presentation and writing skills
- 2+ years of marketing and communications experience, either agency in house role preferably within travel/tourism or airline industry
- Great team worker and relationship builder, working with both internal and external parties
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent knowledge of Wales; media, political and business landscape
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels including social media, email marketing and website management
Company: Cardiff Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A