Website Carmarthenshire County Council
Carmarthenshire County Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Carmarthenshire County Council Jobs 2023 – Business Support Assistant for Full Time at their offices in Llanelli, Wales, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Carmarthenshire County Council Jobs 2023 – Business Support Assistant||Company Name:||Carmarthenshire County Council||Job Location:||Llanelli, Wales, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Carmarthenshire County Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Be the first point of contact for the Organisation in relation to all enquiries & requirements for the provision of hired or leased vehicles and plant. Communicating with internal customers, suppliers and stakeholders to ensure asset requirements are in accordance with Authority’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that a business case is completed by relevant Head of Service or Director for any addition to Lease or Hired Fleet holdings for any enhanced specification or increase in quantity.
- Liaise with Suppliers of leased /hired assets to ensure the contract is being managed as per contractual terms.
- Attend inter departmental meetings in conjunction with the Fleet Manager to review and
- Process Creditor & Debtor payments for the Business Support unit to ensure the departments comply with financial regulations and performance targets.
- The procurement of Lease & Hired vehicles & plant in accordance with the Authority’s Financial Regulations and through the use of contracts with suppliers.
- Check all vehicle delivery documentation to ensure compliance with the statutory and contractual obligations.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the Supplier and Internal Client, the installation of ancillary equipment required for authority vehicles & plant to include tracker units, corporate logos & signage, to be fitted in a timely and efficient manner to ensure vehicle downtime is minimised.
- Place orders with contracted suppliers ensuring correct asset specification, period of hire, contracted annual mileage and any ancillary equipment requirements for a diverse range of vehicles operated by the Authority.
- Liaise directly with Officers, Budget Managers & Heads of Service with regards to the procedures for the hiring of vehicles and plant. Advise where possible on asset specifications using acquired product knowledge, pay load constraints, compliance regulations, availability and best value.
- implement the Authority’s Fleet replacement policy for hired or leased assets.
- Ability to support & deputise Line Manager during periods of absence
- Excellent communication skills.
- Contract compliance, contract monitoring and reporting
- Financial processes carried out within the Department
- Stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Commercially aware.
- The ability to foster positive working relationships with customers and
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to GCSE standard, NVQ 2, or equivalent (or working towards this) and or have gained suitable experience over a period of time.
- IT Skills-conversant in the use of Microsoft packages.
- ILM level 3 or equivalent or prepared to work towards
Company: Carmarthenshire County Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Llanelli, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A