Website Carmarthenshire County Council
Carmarthenshire County Council currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Carmarthen County Council Jobs 2023 – Social Worker for Full Time at their offices in Carmarthen, Wales, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Carmarthen County Council Jobs 2023 – Social Worker||Company Name:||Carmarthenshire County Council||Job Location:||Carmarthen, Wales, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Carmarthenshire County Council||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To provide Social Work support, Assessment/Care Management for service users and their carers.
- To manage a caseload in order that priority is given to appropriate statutory and operational requirements.
- In conjunction with service users and carers, undertake needs assessments and where needs are eligible for social care support, together develop a care plan which bests meets those needs within available resources.
- To provide a quality social work service to service users by implementing the Code of practice for social workers, building trust and confidence, respecting and upholding the rights of service users, protecting them, whilst promoting their independence.
- To act as an information resource and advocate for services users, their carers and families in order to ensure their wishes and views are fully taken into account.
- To undertake and participate in training/supervision to ensure that standards and quality of work are maintained.
- To participate in agreed duty systems to promote accessibility of its service and good customer care.
- To ensure the proper maintenance of case records and to follow agreed procedures in order to facilitate monitoring, planning and development of services.
- To liaise and work in partnership with a variety of agencies from the statutory, private, voluntary and Independent sector to ensure the provision of comprehensive services specifically designed to meet identified need.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to undertake complex assessments of service users and create care plans.
- Ability to show empathy to the needs of the service user group.
- Ability to contribute to effective team working.
- Ability to use IT
- Ability to prioritise work on basis of agreed objectives and completion of tasks.
- Ability to show self-motivation within job role.
Qualification & Experience:
- Recent experience of working in a joint health and social care setting
- Recent experience of working with relevant client group.
- Recent experience working with people who have complex needs, including working within the Mental Health Act for people with mental illness
- Degree in Social Work, DipSW, CQSW. CSS
Company: Carmarthenshire County Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carmarthen, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A