Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Careers – Distribution for Full Time at their offices in Houston, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Careers – Distribution||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Houston, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Distribution Associates are part of a team of multiskill operators that have a variety of skill blocks that allow them to operate in different capacities to palletize/unitize, store and ship a variety of bleach based products as efficiently as possible with safety and quality as the foundation to every unit handled. Distribution associates also serve on Autonomous Maintenance teams and/or perform light maintenance depending on their skill level.
- Maintain and demonstrate certification of Dupont Forktruck training requirements
- Consolidate rows and maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
- Clear jams and clean up any associated spills and/or damaged product
- Complete trailer loading inspection safety sheets before entering the trailer
- Put product away with the right product codes and adhering to FIFO procedures.
- Perform quarterly Risk reductions
- Know and adhere to all safety rules.
- Will lock out and clip out packaging machines and dock locks as appropriate
- Follow a safety map
- Be able to perform basic equipment/machine troubleshooting
- Maintain FIFO product integrity
- Complete all associated paperwork including tally sheets, put away sheets, if so assigned downtime sheets, timely and accurately
- Perform pre-external activities and post external activities in relation to changeover
- Changeover palletizing machines, stretchwrap machines, and associated conveyors
- Load trucks following the bill of lading, and safe loading procedures.
- Follow the Trailer Safety Procedures, 4 part control.
- Perform monthly safety observations of employees, temporaries and contractors.
- Report downtime promptly and accurately
- Load pallets and install stretchwrap to keep production of finished pallets in a way that minimizes downtime and maintains integrity of the load or unit
- Understand the machine sequence of operations
- Be able to quickly remove and install parts, turn wrenches, and follow changeover procedures in an orderly fashion
- Be able to read and understand machine basic operating manuals.
- Ensure shipping document requirements or met (trailer#, seal#, etc) and trailer seals are properly installed
- Read and interpret correct product codes matching shipping paperwork with product
- May serve as a member of the safety pillar
- Self starter
- Self disciplined
- Ability to learn by reading
- Safe and proficient at operating a sitdown forktruck
- Work in a high paced environment
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A