Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Careers – Fork Truck Operator in Hidden Valley for Full Time at their offices in Wheeling, IL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Careers – Fork Truck Operator in Hidden Valley||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Wheeling, IL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The purpose of this position is to perform all day-to-day activities, with focus on raw materials and finished goods handling, to achieve the department and business objectives. Day-to-day general direction is provided by the Distribution Lead.
- Safely and efficiently operate all material handling equipment, to include batteries and chargers.
- Load and unload all loads of finished goods and raw materials as assigned.
- Maintain all safety, GMP, and area housekeeping standards.
- Perform query and entry functions in SAP.
- Comply with all customer service requirements.
- Conduct basic palletizer and de-palletizer operations to include unloading of finished goods, supplying product platforms, and assisting to resolve operational problems.
- Train other FTOs.
- Perform physical and cycle counts.
- Move and position finished product or raw materials into designated areas within the facility.
- Perform any assigned duties that fall within the scope of this job as defined by management.
- Maintain current Clorox Forklift Certification.
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment based on available information.
- Successful completion of core competency training.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Completion of level appropriate skill blocks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and use network computer applications and electronic mail.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wheeling, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A