Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Careers – Industrial Maintenance Technician for Full Time at their offices in Durham, NC, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Careers – Industrial Maintenance Technician||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Durham, NC, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To maintain, repair and upgrade plant production and processing equipment for maximum safety and efficiency.
- Observe problems with equipment and alert BUL / Maintenance Manager immediately.
- Maintain excellent team working relationships.
- Develop One Point Lessons and Job Aids to instruct Line Operators in the operation and set-up of the production equipment. Also maintenance improvement projects, consisting of scope definition, resource planning, scheduling, implementation, and acceptance, to include coordination of work with vendors/contractors.
- Ensure OSHA compliance of assigned machinery and equipment concerning use and maintenance.
- Specialize in problem solving electrical and mechanical issues as they occur on the production equipment.
- Support production maintenance and engineering in the installation, adjustment, fabrication or modification of machinery as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Adhere to all GMP requirements.
- Monitor / diagnose / troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment in order to maintain and /or improve the proper, safe, and efficient functionality of production assets.
- Improve safety and efficiency of production equipment.
- Use problem solving tools to identify root cause for repetitive breakdowns or other losses. Address key issues and educate peers of problems and solutions.
- Alert the BUL / Maintenance Manager immediately if there are any safety concerns or issues.
- Perform Preventative, Corrective, Predictive and Breakdown Maintenance on production and facilities on equipment.
- Perform daily clean-up and organization of common maintenance areas as including tools and supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate in, lead, and/or develop initiatives relating to energy conservation, Continuous Improvement, SMED and TPM
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
- Interpret data, identify problems, and formulate proper decisions.
- Express ideas clearly (verbal and written) and ability to work from verbal and written instructions, manuals, wiring diagrams, work orders and specification.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use, maintenance and care of tools, equipment and machinery.
- Basic knowledge of PLC logic and electrical problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience of very strong mechanical ability is required.
- Knowledge of basic plumb and water line repair.
- Ability to understand interaction of equipment and systems, and diagnose and repair electrical problems.
- Greatly prefer educational certification from a recognized technical institute or military experience.
- Basic Knowledge of metal fabrication (machine shop work).
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible and related experience working in a production/operations facility.
- Ability to generate and analyze reports charts and KPI’s dealing with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- High school diploma required.
- Demonstrated experience of working independently is required.
- Must achieve minimum required score on Work Keys tests.
- Ability to understand interaction of equipment systems and diagnose and repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic problems.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A