Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Careers – Machine Operator for Filling Technician for Full Time at their offices in Durham, NC, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Careers – Machine Operator for Filling Technician||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Durham, NC, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To ensure safe operation and maintenance of equipment, perform changeovers, set-up equipment, clean and sanitize the equipment, assist in equipment maintenance and repairs.
- May train and instruct production associates
- Resolve product and equipment issues and problems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Participate in improvement teams to improve line efficiency, etc.
- Maintain excellent team-oriented working relationship among team members.
- Alert the Shift Lead and/or the Business Unit Leader immediately if there are any safety concerns or equipment downtime issues.
- Follow guidelines for proper cleaning and sanitizing of equipment.
- Conduct assigned Quality Audits/Inspections and accurately complete all associated paperwork to ensure all products meet set quality standards. Ensure proper operation of equipment
- Complete OEE tracker sheet
- Communicate issues out of the norm to Business Unit Leader
- Adhere to all Safety regulations
- Perform line changeovers and set up equipment
- Ability to use production bill of materials to identify product and components by name and by description necessary to complete scheduled production order.
- Maintain current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Recommend proactive action to remedy problems with equipment, componentry, raw materials or product
- Complete equipment maintenance records
- Assist in the mechanical procedures of the production line, including assisting equipment maintenance, repairs, and preventative maintenance
- Demonstrated abilities of resourcefulness, good judgment, attention to details and a strong work ethic are required.
- Must speak and write English
- Demonstrated ability in analytical reasoning skills is required.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and Pushing or pulling weight in excess of 1000 pounds with a manual hand truck.
- Mechanical aptitude and demonstrated experience fixing equipment strongly preferred (Standard Timing Model Machine).
- High School Diploma required. Some post high school education is preferred.
- Previous manufacturing experience with adherence to a manufacturing schedule.
- Good basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Must achieve minimum required score on Mechanical Aptitude Test (Bennett Test)
- Must achieve minimum required score of 4 or greater on each Work Keys tests.
- Two (2) years of machining experience with set-up, change-over, shut-down capabilities in a manufacturing environment.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A