Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Careers – Production Supervisor for Full Time at their offices in Morrisville, NC, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Careers – Production Supervisor||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Morrisville, NC, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This highly efficient individual will be responsible for optimizing day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs, performing all necessary actions to ensure success of Raleigh Plant manufacturing operations. This individual will supervise Shift Leads, Line Leads, Machine Operator(s), and Assemblers and will ensure safety, product quality, availability, cost, sustainability and innovation goals are met. Individual must be highly motivated and be able to operate with autonomy.
- Any other tasks as assigned or requested by management.
- Lead plant operations on the assigned shift. Provide team leadership that promotes and maintains a productive & harmonious work environment. Supervise up to 50 Production personnel within a supporting shift and line lead structure.
- Lead personnel in a comprehensive and professional manner. Manage personnel-related issues; escalate as needed.
- Responsible for tracking and documenting attendance, performance, training, and corrective/disciplinary action. Coordinate training and capability progression activities, PACE plan development and ensure sufficient staffing capability.
- Ensure standard production processes are followed (i.e. Zontec, LEDs, 6S, housekeeping, changeovers, etc.). Create a culture of loss understanding on assigned shift. Engage with appropriate departmental leadership to resolve issues and implement sustainable solutions.
- Ensure all products meet appropriate quality standards and all GMP practices and manufacturing procedures are adhered to.
- Lead resolution of all safety, quality, personnel, production, and inventory issues on the assigned shift and make appropriate decisions. Communicate effectively to adjacent shift leadership and departmental leadership as needed.
- Lead Operations Readiness for assigned projects or innovations to ensure plant operations are prepared to meet identified standards.
- Monitor and assign staffing for the shift and ensure personnel are doing value-added activities across multiple functions ( i.e. production lines, compounding, materials management, quality and maintenance). Improve skills and abilities of team members (including career development needs) and provide necessary training. Determine shift staffing needs.
- Excellent oral/written communication and people skills
- Team facilitation and consensus building working thru engagement of various levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving, issue resolution, and root cause analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop talent at all levels of the organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred or 3 years manufacturing experience required.
- 2 years of supervisory experience required.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A