Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Careers – Sanitizer for Full Time at their offices in Morrisville, NC, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Careers – Sanitizer||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Morrisville, NC, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To support PSO manufacturing operations by cleaning an assortment of equipment. This support is performed by cleaning equipment using both powered equipment and manually. Visibly inspecting the equipment for cleanliness and properly documenting the status of the equipment
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Observe machine operations and report any issues
- Clean and Sanitize Equipment. This includes but is not limited to Kettles, Hot Melt Tanks, Pumps, Hoses, Hoppers, Drums, Buckets, Production Lines, Small Parts, Carts, etc.
- Follow proper and required cleaning documentation practices
- Observe equipment to visibly verify that all equipment is clean prior to storage
- Breakdown equipment for cleaning and reassemble once properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Effectively communicate with Process Tech, Operators, Line Leads, Sanitizers and Supervision
- Properly Operate both the CIP Skid and Industrial Washer
- Change out cleaning chemicals as needed.
- Return clean equipment to proper storage location
- Ability to work in a wet environment
- Ability to perform multiple task simultaneously
- Must be coachable
- Ability to effective communicate with others (Listening and Speaking)
- Mechanical Aptitude is a plus
- Ability to work with others
- Strong work ethic and solid attendance record
- Ability to read and write
- Minimum Work Key scores
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A