Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Employment – Human Insights Manager in Georgia for Full Time at their offices in Georgia, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Employment – Human Insights Manager in Georgia||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Georgia, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The HIM – AI is responsible for proactively identifying key business issues in collaboration with business partners, managing key research priorities/plans and providing actionable recommendations that drive business results. He/she also enables conversion from insights to action by building strong business and cross-functional relationships.
- Champion Analytic Insights with business teams and build strong cross-functional relationships to drive business integration of insights
- Pro-actively engage business team in identifying potential business issues and provide likely solutions
- Contribute to the building of knowledge and technical skill among all Analytic Insights members
- Implement best practices within Analytic Insights through standardization of methods, tools, and knowledge-sharing to maximize group efficiency and impact
- Ensure full utilization and integration of existing research and consumer/market knowledge to drive strategy and tactics for category and brand portfolios.
- Develop recommendations/implications to guide decision-making for marketing plans and achieving business results across brands within a focused business unit (or units)
- Manage priorities and expectations of business unit cross-functional partners
- Develop processes to streamline data issues and their resolution
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Expertise using Excel and data visualization tools such as Tableau, and understanding of ETL processes
- Detail-orientation with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
- Knowledge of using any statistical and data tools (SAS, R, Python, Stata, SPSS, S-Plus, Minitab, JMP, SQL)
- Excellent analytical thinking – proven ability to interpret complex data and succinctly express implications of analysis to business unit stakeholders and internal teams
- Strong thought leadership skills and the capability to drive business growth agenda through analytic problem solving
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills that help drive fact based decision making across cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to present complex data reports and statistics in a simple, clear and persuasive manner
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with quantitative focus in relevant field such as Marketing Analytics, Marketing Communication, Marketing Research, Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Data Science, or related applied quantitative field. MS or MBA strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experiences with bachelor’s degree. 5+ years of relevant experiences with graduate degree.
- Experience in the digital analytics space at agency or client
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgia, US
Application Deadline: N/A