Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Employment – Operator for Full Time at their offices in Summer Shade, KY, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Employment – Operator||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Summer Shade, KY, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Efficiently operates packaging equipment within specifications producing finished product that meets manufacturing and quality guidelines while maintaining compliance with safety and environmental requirements and trains other associates to do the same. Maintains the skills/abilities needed to perform duties for Material Handler and Packaging Technician. Under limited supervision, works in a way that contributes to the plant’s team-based environment, ensuring compliance with and contributing to safety and environmental guidelines/practices at the plant
- Maintains and utilizes knowledge of the impact of raw material (e.g., charcoal, bags, film) variations and equipment adjustments on packaged product, ensuring appropriate settings to maximize packaging operations.
- To create and implement equipment specifications and serve as equipment owner.
- Understands and works to support team-based environment, participating in training to improve team capability, contributing to meetings, communicating effectively with other employees and assisting them with their work.
- Performs work in a safe manner, identifying and correcting unsafe behaviors and conditions within the plant and contributes to safety programs/activities.
- Understands and adheres to the plant safety rules and practices as well as environmental standards.
- To create and implement equipment specific to training and qualifications.
- Utilizes information from quality tests as well as from visual inspections to make adjustments to equipment operation in order to correct deviations from standard.
- Rotates among various workstations performing all work necessary to meet production needs.
- Maintains the training material for assigned equipment.
- Safely sets up, adjusts, operates and changes over (i.e., product and size changes) packaging equipment including but not limited to stretch/shrink wrap, scales, bagger, Doboy, sealing and palletizer.
- Understands and follows appropriate environmental compliance procedures.
- Safely maintains equipment operation to ensure an optimum rate of production, meeting or exceeding established rates, while ensuring packaging quality, safety and environmental standards are met.
- Performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots and conducts basic repairs on equipment such as greasing and oiling, replacing bearings, sprockets, chains, belts, and conduit. May be required to weld or operate cutting torch.
- Continually monitors for, analyses, troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment malfunctions while minimizing downtime.
- Utilizes data from multiple sources (e.g. SPC, SAP, PLC, Computrac, Process Notebook) in order to make decisions on adjustments to process operations.
- Will serve as training resource for the department.
- Must maintain the skills/abilities needed to perform duties for Material Handler and Packaging Technician.
- Prepares department administrative reports to include production, downtime and inventory.
- Must maintain qualification in and demonstrate skill at an Intermediate Level per MS-1700 Electrical Standard.
- Performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots and completes basic repairs on equipment such as greasing and oiling, replacing bearings, sprockets, belts, chains, motors, screw conveyors.
- Analysis and maintains equipment operations including flow rates and settings, correcting for variances from standard (e.g. operational, safety, environmental, finished product).
- Performs other duties as required
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Summer Shade, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A