Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Jobs – Machine Operator for Blending for Full Time at their offices in Sunrise, FL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Jobs – Machine Operator for Blending||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Sunrise, FL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Blending Tech Operator is responsible for dispensing prescribed amounts of raw materials for use in manufacturing and processing products.
- Perform all duties in accordance with applicable S.O.P.s, CGMPs, and master instructions in order to consistently produce quality products.
- Clean all areas and equipment to be used. Complete appropriate logbooks prior to requesting Quality Assurance clearance.
- Process raw materials according to master instructions, documenting all required actions in the master records. Operate all equipment in a safe manner according to established procedures.
- Weigh materials and record all necessary dispensing information in master records. Obtain supervisory verification of all weights and measurements toassure correctness of quantities and calculations prior to processing.
- Weigh and document yield for all products after completion. Label all product containers and rejected materials appropriately.
- Assist the teamin other areas as directed.
- Assure that all outer containers are free from dust and debris.
- Maintain master records, logbooks, and other documents in good condition at all times. Record all required information promptly and accurately. Official records must be current at all times.
- Verify that all necessary materials are correct, present, released, and within the expiry period.
- Palletize batches after processing, securing drums with stretch wrap, and assure that all products leaving the department are stored in the proper areas.
- Able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks Prior manufacturing and/or production experience.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Fluency in the English Language.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in the nutraceutical industry.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunrise, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A