Website The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Clorox Jobs – Packaging Systems Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Kennesaw, GA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Clorox Jobs – Packaging Systems Engineer||Company Name:||The Clorox Company||Job Location:||Kennesaw, GA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||The Clorox Company||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Corporate Packaging Engineer, Clorox engineering principles and Early Management tools will be leveraged to design, modify capability, and improve packaging systems in various Clorox manufacturing facilities. Assignments will primarily reside within the Packaging Engineering function for packaging machinery and systems development. Responsibilities may include Project Management for smaller capital projects.
- Assignments given will build on the Engineer’s experience and will include technical analysis, design recommendations, creation of design and equipment specifications, review and approval of design documents, engineering effort forecasting, project cost and schedule estimation, development of implementation plans and documentation, and participation during construction, commissioning and start-up of manufacturing systems.
- This individual must communicate well in formal and informal settings using written and verbal communication skills. They must be able to work well on multi-functional teams; i.e. Packaging, Electrical/Instrumentation/Controls, WCO, Quality, Capital Project Management, Safety/Health/Environmental, Manufacturing and Research and Development.
- Experience working on cross-functional project teams
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical Engineering Preferred)
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Ability to coach and develop self and others in the course of completing work assignments.
- Other manufacturing experience is desired
- Able to influence and accomplish work through others
- Willingness to travel 25%-40%
- Technical Experience: Experience in Manufacturing system engineering, Lean Manufacturing/Early Management, Capital Project management
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A