Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Current Vacancy in Johnson & Johnson – Senior Data Acquisition Expert for Full Time at their offices in High Wycombe, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Current Vacancy in Johnson & Johnson – Senior Data Acquisition Expert||Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Location:||High Wycombe, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Johnson & Johnson||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a key member of the DAC team, the Senior Data Acquisition Expert – eDC, uses in-depth knowledge to provide trial-level support for the setup and management of Electronic Data Capture (eDC) systems and their related components and activities. You will be empowered to lead a portfolio of trials of low to moderate complexity, across a variety of compounds, disease areas, or therapeutic areas.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand the purpose of data collected and define trial level requirements related to eDC systems.
- Execute Data Acquisition responsibilities related to the setup and management of eDC systems for one or more trials of low to moderate complexity.
- Actively contribute to the shaping of the organization, improving re-usability, efficiency, and consistency of DAC tools and processes across studies and therapeutic areas.
- Ensure correct adoption of clinical data standards to guarantee consistency across studies, compounds, disease areas, and therapeutic areas.
- Provide oversight on external partners performing data management activities on Janssen’s behalf or execute the data management activities internally.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotech industry, or equivalent is required.
- Experience working in a multi-functional environment and ability to adapt to different ways of working is required.
- Ability to review protocol and translate into eDC requirements and specifications is preferred.
- Proven track record of effective communication skills, including strong verbal and written communication, influencing, and partnering skills is required.
- Good understanding of the overall drug development process and GCP/ICH guidelines is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with industry leading eDC tools (e.g., Rave, Veeva, InForm) and related integrations (e.g., Safety Data, Coding, IWRS) is required.
- Demonstrated advanced technical expertise in eDC systems (e.g., certified study builder, standards and library management, integrations support) is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant data collection and submission industry standards (e.g., CDASH, SDTM) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, Clinical Data Management, Nursing or other relevant scientific field, or equivalent work experience is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Wycombe, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A