DHL currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a DHL Jobs Near Me – Driving Ambition for Full Time at their offices in Kettering, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||DHL Jobs Near Me – Driving Ambition||Company Name:||DHL||Job Location:||Kettering, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||DHL||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
DHL is offering fully funded training through the Driving Ambition programme, our in-house training and development scheme. To secure your driving role, once the application process has been completed, you will be required to take part in the practical training and theory tests.
- Have the motivation and enthusiasm to be the LGV Cat C1drivers of the future
- Be flexible in your approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach
- Work safely within the Health and safety environmental guidelines, and ensure all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work
- Be prepared to complete a medical and obtain a provisional license
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence to parking, speed and road signage
- Train to take an LGV theory and practical driving test
- Hold a valid UK DrivingLicence – Cat B (car) Minimum of 12 moths
- Work within all legal parameters of drivers hours and working time directive legislation, being fully compliant with tachograph and break requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kettering, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A