DHL currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a DHL Jobs 2023 – Finance Manager for Full Time at their offices in Huntingdon, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||DHL Jobs 2023 – Finance Manager||Company Name:||DHL||Job Location:||Huntingdon, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||DHL||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are wanting a positive, passionate individual who wants to make this role their own. With support of a fantastic team you will have the chance to grow and further develop your skills.
- Management of site Finance functions and development of wider finance team
- Work closely with Operations Managers in understanding key cost drivers of contract profitability
- Completion of month end accounts, balance sheets, OBR’s and other internal reports
- Providing appropriate analysis and recommendations to influence key decisions
- Ensuring financial controls are robust and fit for purpose
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and targets to identify trends and variances to budgets / forecasts
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure best practice
- Review key risks and identify potential risks
- Preparation of weekly accounts and KPIs
- Business knowledge – business partners must understand the business.
- Gravitas and courage to speak up, to challenge managers, and to hold up the mirror to the business.
- Either relevant financial qualifications (AAT / CIMA etc.), training towards them or be qualified by experience
- Persistence – the message might not get through on the first attempt.
- Influencing, building relationships and communication skills, and being able to get the message across and get a discussion going.
- Can do attitude and the ability to translate the numbers into a business story and make finance simple.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huntingdon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A