Website Dogs Trust
Dogs Trust currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Dogs Trust Vacancies in Brentwood – Sunday Supervisor for Full Time at their offices in Brentwood, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Dogs Trust Vacancies in Brentwood – Sunday Supervisor||Company Name:||Dogs Trust||Job Location:||Brentwood, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Dogs Trust||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Dogs Trust is the UK’s largest dog welfare charity and normally cares for around 14,000 dogs across its network of 21 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin. Dogs Trust has a non-destruction policy and will never put a healthy dog to sleep.
- To support the Store Manager in escalating necessary repairs and maintenance.
- To deputise in the absence of the Store Manager, assuming full responsibility for all operational areas of the store, including Health & Safety & financial security
- To support the Store Manager to maintain high levels of shop presentation through merchandising and housekeeping to agreed standards.
- To effectively and clearly communicate in a professional manner with all stakeholders in
- To support the Store Manager to utilize commercial decision making to drive best use of space available.
- Attendance at relevant meetings with management and responsible for cascading
- information to team as appropriate.
- the business. This includes email, in person and telephone. Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues
- To support the Store Manager in ensuring the accurate pricing of items for sale according to guidelines.
- Ability to analyse information and make clear commercial decisions
- Ability to merchandise donated stock to its best advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to train, motivate and lead a team
- An interest in fashion
- Ability to recognise stock potential to generate income
- Experience of cash handling and record keeping
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Significant retail experience preferably, but not essentially, within the charity retail sector
Company: Dogs Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brentwood, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A